Each organization can have their own custom sections, fields, and validations in an alert checklist. There are also conditional fields that can be triggered via a checkbox.
To create a custom alert checklist:
- Head over to Workflows > Investigation Checklists > Alert Investigation Checklists:
- Click + Create investigation Checklist:
- Name and describe the checklist, then click Submit:
- At the very least, you will need to create 1 group by clicking + Create a group:
You will need to provide a group name and then decide on the validation scheme:
- Any - At least one item is required
- Required - All items are required
You can also provide an error message for your users.
- Click Create when you are done.
- Now you must add items to the group, click + Add an item to this group:
You will need to provide a label and item type:
- Checkbox with text
- Short text input
- Long text input
- Single select dropdown
- Multi-select dropdown
- Date range
- Once you have created all the groups and item needed on your checklist, click Publish:
You cannot edit a custom checklist once it is published.
If you want to edit a checklist, you must create a new one. A checklist cannot be deleted, it can only be ARCHIVED permanently.
- Finally, select the queue(s) you want the checklist to appear on and click Publish again:
- The update is reflected in the main screen: