Alerts can be exported in bulk if needed. This can only be done by an Administrator (an agent with the appropriate permissions).
- Head over to the Alerts page.
- Go to the Admin tab:
- Select the alerts you want to resolve from the table. It is possible to select the entire table:
- You also have the option to select ALL alerts:
- Click the Export button, a prompt will pop-up:
- The exports are available in Reporting:
It may take a few hours to receive your download.
The download button will immediately download the file to your Downloads folder but you may need to wait until the status is `READY_FOR_DOWNLOAD`.
If you selected Receive in Email in the prompt, the file will also be sent to your email.
CSV Export Headers are subject to change! Please note that the location of columns in exported files may change (especially if custom data is included). You should use the headers when parsing CSV files.